In this 2.5 hour workshop you will:
- Cultivate your vinyasa practice specifically to help you to build the strength and confidence to stand on your hands
- Gain a better understanding of the anatomy and body mechanics in handstand
- Discover the energetic benefits of inversions- the deeper value of going upside down.
- Learn practical preparatory poses and exercises to build the stability and awareness required to stand on your hands
- Get hands-on assistance and individual instruction to help you go upside down.
No matter where you are in your handstand journey, you will walk away from this workshop knowing how to work on the next step for you, whether it’s building strength to hold yourself upside down, balancing your handstand without the wall, or breaking through fear of working in the middle of the room.
For all levels, though regular vinyasa practice is recommended.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Julia Hollenberg, E-RYT 500, is a lover of hand balancing in any form! Students and teacher trainees appreciate her playful and practical approach to teaching challenging poses like handstand. Julia is also a Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Therapist